Horizon Jr. High Ministry
Become a Junior High Ministry Volunteer Leader
When do we meet?
Our Junior High ministry meets on Sunday mornings in room 701 at 8:30am and 11am and we also meet for a midweek Bible studies on Wednesday nights @ 7pm in homes throughout the county (contact Brooks Fuller for the locations).
Mission: To create transformational teams for Christ. We want the youth to take ownership, to be involved, to be the Church and to use their gifts. Teams will be composed of students and will have at least one adult leader.
Vision: By creating, organizing, and structuring unique teams where students can practically use their gifts. All teams will be God-centered and God-glorifying.
- Worship Team: To lead students into adoration of God
- Video Team: To visually inform the students of what's going on in the world, the body of Christ, and at Horizon.
- Drama Team: To illustrate the (a) message and emotionally draw students in
- Website Team: To keep parents and students updated and informed
- Photography Team: To capture precious memories
- Prayer Team: To intercede for the students and leaders
- Event/Game Team: To build unity
- Design Team: To captivate
- Hospitality Team: To create an at-home atmosphere
If you have gifts and talents in any of these areas, the junior high ministry has an unforgettable opportunity for you! Please send us a message below to get in touch.
Dustin Estel (firstname.lastname@example.org)