Ushers and Greeters
Ushers and greeters are always welcome and needed for all of Horizon's weekend services. This is an opportunity to use your gift of hospitality to make our weekend attendees feel welcome.
Ushers and greeters are responsible for:
- Assisting with seating, offering and distributing Bibles at all services.
- Need men to help with assisting with communion.
- Greeters: greeting people and distributing bulletins as people enter the sanctuary.
- Information Booth: staffing and directing people to appropriate person, place, or giving information.
- Picking up bulletins, Bibles, and other things left behind after all services.
- Putting chairs away after service.